Sunday, October 12, 2008

Club Kollas - Clubbing Last Week

I am in class once again
With another tale to tell of when
My roommates and I went clubbing last night
And Anes increased three inches in height
Cuz of heels which were part of the look
It was a Thursday night and we said screw the books
This is week 1 - let's have some fun.
So the four of us, with Kevin in shotgun
Head to Lakeforest, Club Kollas it was called
Free before 10, so our asses we hauled
To get there, and stand in the line
As we were walking, my spmama I would find
And quite a lot of other mutual friends.
We had a lot of fun, it was a really good time
Stepped out of our comfort zone, not chill in Irvyne
This was the beginning of a new school year
Hopefully 3rd year will be just as dear.

1 comment:

SuJ said...

haha, u're rhymes are sick