Wednesday, October 1, 2008

948

Stuck in the classroom once again
Started my day at 8AM
Too early, too late. I really don’t know
If I look in the mirror, my eyes will show
A tired, sleepy twinkle in my eye
I’m blinking a lot, but there is no fly
Instead it is the feeling of a really long night
A meeting, a bonfire, a fake card fight
Of mafia, with an angel and cop
People keep coming over, it just don’t stop
I guess our home’s full, we’re never alone
And I always get a call on my cell phone:
“Can we come over, is anyone there?”
They call it Sarah’s place; I guess it’s my lair
But honestly, I’m not even home very much
I’m usually on campus, chilling and such
I’m happy I have such a great place to live
Our space – I know we’re willing to give
To our friends to hang out and enjoy
Anyone can stay over, even a boy >.<
Cuz that’s what home is all about
A place where you can live, scream and shout
So you’re always welcome to 948
(I hope this invitation won’t make my roommates hate)
Cuz college is about friends, family and school
Just like 948 – oh so cool.

No comments: