Monday, October 13, 2008

Chillin with Suj - Written Oct 6th

Yesterday I had a really good talk

With a guy I sometimes wish I could mock

He’s a dancer, he’s crazy, he can pop, lock and drop

His look is pulled straight out of hip hop

But looks shouldn’t really matter much

Its all about the knowledge, intelligence you can’t touch

We talked about SPOP and life

Decisions to make that were causing us strife

How do we go about it, what do we do?

I got a lot to think about after talking with Jason Su

I’m gonna start thinking and stop this rhyme

I hope we can staff together sometime.

2 comments:

SuJ said...

you have no idea how cool i feel now. haha.

but for reals, that was a good talk. there's a lot to think about, but its almost a luxury that we get to think about this. people may never have the opportunities we have to touch so many lives. its on us to be able to maximize and influence as many people as we can.

good talk for sure. =)

my name is hj said...

sarah bana!